- 1 Indian Navy UES SSB Interview Call Up Letter 2016, Merit/Selection List
- 2 Indian Navy UES SSB 2016 Interview Call Letters
The Indian Navy has issued the University Entry Scheme SSB Interview Call Up Letters 2016-17. The UES SSB Interview Call letters to the Campus Interview qualified candidates are going to be release out at the recruitment portal website. As per the Indian Navy UES 2017 Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be call for SSB interview at Bangalore /Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam between December 2016 to April 2017.
Indian Navy UES 2016-17: The Indian Navy UES SSB 2016 SSB Interview Call Letters to the Campus Interview qualified candidates under UES 2016-17 shall be display out shortly. The Candidates through UES for Executive, Technical Braches consisting General Service (X), Pilot, Observer, IT, Engineering Branch, Electrical Branch & Naval Architecture (NA) etc will be anticipated through SSB Interview Call Up Letters (Call Letters) about the Interview Venue, Interview dates etc candidates should keep visiting our portal website.
Name of the Department: Indian Navy
Name of the Exam : University Entry Scheme
SSB Interview Call Letters: Between Dec 2016 to April 2017
Release of Interview Call up Letters: Updated soon
UES 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria for SSB Interview-
- Candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of BE/B Tech. The candidate failing to meet minimum cut off percentage will not be permit to join INA Ezhimala.
- Candidates who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for the Pilot entry.
- Candidates are not eligible for UES entry if they have not studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Intermediate (10+2) level.
- Technical Branch candidates can also be allotted Air Technical Specialisation and will be appointed as Air Technical Officers by IHQ MoD (Navy).
- All Candidates with BE/B.Tech degree in ‘avionics’ will be eligible for Air Technical branch only.
- Candidates having backlog in any semester at the time of Campus interview are not allow to attend the interview.
- Candidates with less than 60% marks in overall aggregate till fifth semester/seventh semester (B.Tech/integrated degree course) are not permitt to appear for campus interview.
- The Candidates shortlist during campus interview will be call for SSB interview.
Indian Navy UES 2016 SSB Interview Exam Centres
Staff Selection Board Interviews of the Campus Qualified candidates shall be co-ordinated from December 2016 to April 2017. In addition the SSB Interview will of held in the Consequent 5 days at the Examination Centres. Exam Centres are Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam between Dec 16 to Apr 17.
(a) Conduct of SSB –
Stage I test consisting of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test(PPDT) will be conduct on the first day. Candidate who fails to qualify in Stage I will be routed back home on the same day.
Stage II tests will comprise of Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. No compensation will be paid in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests. The duration of SSB will be 05 days Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Special Medical Examination for approximate duration of 05 days at nearest military hospital. Successful candidates of Pilot & Observer entry will undergo following on qualifying.
- Pilot Entry– PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medicals.
- Observer Entry– Aviation Medicals.
(b) Change of SSB centre is not permissible. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates is to be address to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates, would be subject to availability of date and batches at SSB centre.
(c) So Candidates are recommend by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appoint for training in order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
(d) Return 3 tier AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for the entry.
The eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview. Hence The Candidates qualifying the campus interview. They will be shortlist for SSB interview on the basis of his/ her preference for the entry and subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry. The final selection of Branch/ Cadre will be decide by IHQ-MoD (Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/ Cadre.
Website of the Department: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in