NDA 2 Exam Pattern 2016, UPSC NDA NA II Syllabus 2016
UPSC NDA 2 Exam Syllabus 2016, UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam Syllabus 2016, UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam paper pattern, UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016
UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016
The UPSC conduct this exam every year to hire all the eligible candidates for the various post. Here we provide study material to all the student. By using UPSC NDA 2 Exam Syllabus 2016 all candidates should prepare to there upcoming exam.
The application process for UPSC NDA/ NA (II) Exam is open till 18 Sept 2016. All Interested candidates can apply online through the official website as www.upsconline.nic.in. This examination is conducted to screen candidates who seek admission into the Navy,Army and Air Force wings of the NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
Paper pattern of UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam
The written exam consists of two papers:
Paper I >>Mathematics: 300
Paper II >> General Ability Test: 600
The General Ability Test consists of:
Part A >> English: 200
Part B >> General Knowledge: 400
- All the question papers are objective (multiple choice) type.
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer.
- All The candidates are supposed to use black ball pens only.
- Paper I – Mathematics and Part B of Paper II question papers are available in both English and Hindi.
- SI units will be used in the papers and candidates should use only international form of Indian numerals (i.e. 1, 2, 3,4,5,6 etc.) while answering question papers.
Syllabus of UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam
- Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- General Ability Test:
- General science
- History, freedom movement, etc
- Current events
Important dates for UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam
Last date to apply online >> 15 July 2016
Date of written exam >> 18 September 2016
All the very best for your exam keep in touch for more updates..