RRB Kolkata Non-Technical Result 2016, RRB NTPC Cut Off at www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- 1 RRB Kolkata Non-Technical Result 2016, RRB NTPC Cut Off at www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- 2 Latest Update RRB Kolkata NTPC Result 2016, Non-Technical Cut off Declared at the official website www.rrbkolkata.gov.in:
- 2.0.1 RRB non-technical Result 2016 Kolkata
- 2.0.2 RRB NTPC Result 2016 Kolkata
- 2.0.3 RRB NTPC Result 2016 expected date
- 2.0.4 rrbkolkata.gov.in result 2016
- 2.0.5 RRB Kolkata NTPC merit list 2016,RRB Kolkata Non-Technical Result 2016
- 2.0.6 Official Website: www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- 2.0.7 Share this:
- 2.0.8 Like this:
Latest Update RRB Kolkata NTPC Result 2016, Non-Technical Cut off Declared at the official website www.rrbkolkata.gov.in:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) currently organized the Computer Based Test all over India.In addition in the 21 distributed RRBs across various examination centers to find out talented and eligible aspirants among a large number of claimants to fill up the 18,252 number of posts RRB Kolkata Non-Technical Result 2016 for different category posts like Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master, Clerk, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, etc.RRB Kolkata Non-Technical Result 2016.
RRB non-technical Result 2016 Kolkata
Railway Recruitment Board is a government organisation there is around 19 railway recruitment board functioning in India. RRB Kolkata also conduct the exam for its various positions. The exam was an online competitive exam with 100 multiple choice questions. The syllabus included the topics from general knowledge, reasoning, general awareness, etc. The duration of the exam was of one and a half hour. There was negative marking for each wrong answer, so the candidates had to be sure before answering the questions. Hence it is considered that is tough competitive exam.
RRB NTPC Result 2016 Kolkata
Many candidates have appeared for the exam in order to get a good job of their choice. A government job is considered very lucrative in India, and thus the number of candidates is a lot more than expected. According to the officials, the number of candidates, this time, was in lakhs and thus it is not easy to prepare the merit list in such a short time. So the merit list including the results not disclosed by the railway recruitment board. As soon as any information is received from the RRB, it will be published on the RRB website, and we will also keep you updated.
RRB NTPC Result 2016 expected date
The candidates who selected on the computer based exam will have to go through another hurdle to qualify the aptitude test. So the final selection of the candidates will be done the basis of their performances in the computer-based test as well as the aptitude test. The division of percentage at least 70% for the computer based test and 30% for the aptitude test. All the aspiring candidates have to perform well in both the sections to get the final call letter.
rrbkolkata.gov.in result 2016
- Name of the Board:Railway Recruitment Board
- Examination Name: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Total Posts in Kolkata: 1408 posts
- Registered candidates: 9,15,648
- Total applicant per vacant post: 650 posts
- Exam Date: From 28th March 2016 to 30th April 2016
- Answer Key: Already available
- RRB NTPC CBT Result:Announced very soon
- CBT weight: 70%
- Further process: Aptitude test, and typing test (for posts)
- Aptitude test weight: 30%
- Website: www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
RRB Kolkata NTPC merit list 2016,RRB Kolkata Non-Technical Result 2016
Railway Recruitment Board will prepare RRB Kolkata NTPC Merit List 2016 by the marks scored by the candidates in the CBT. Selection of the candidates will made according to the merit list. Finally the qualifying applicants will have to appear for the further selection process. Which will consist of an aptitude test and a typing skill test. Typing skill test must be of qualifying nature (marks score in the typing test will not be add for making the final merit list) and will be conduct for filling up the posts of Sr. Clerk Cum Typist and Sr. Time Keeper post. Minimum typing speed required will be 30WPM (Words per Minute) in English and 25WPM in Hindi.
Official Website: www.rrbkolkata.gov.in