KGMU UPNEET registration,kgmu mbbs seat category,kgmu mbbs neet merit list,up merit list for neet 2016,kgmu up neet 2016 result,up mbbs merit list,state rank of up neet 2,up neet 2016 merit list
The King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Uttar Pradesh has made the announcement for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2016 Counseling schedule & commencement procedure. KGMU NEET Counseling, , Counseling Registration/ Eligibility/ First Merit (All India/ UP) Merit lists & concerned dates are to publicized at the website portal of the University hereunder.
KGMU UP NEET 2016 Counseling
KGMU UPNEET Counseling 2016: As per notification issued post Online Registration for UP NEET Counseling from 20-30th August 2016. The Merit list of the Candidates for Admissions to all Government/Private – Medical/Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh is going to be out on 31st August. Candidates who registered for the UP NEET counseling are hereby inform for the UP NEET First Merit list.
KGMU UPNEET Counseling Eligibility:
Those students who have participated in the NEET exam and determine the on-line system through Online Registration, will be considered eligible for the counseling. Thus, all private and government medical colleges in the state / institutions wishing to enter the on-line registration, & it is mandatory for the candidates.
Evidence of registration for candidate by only website in order to receive the print-out of the candidature will be allowed.
KGMU UPNEET 2016 Counselling Results
Note:> Those Who don’t register here under shall not be consider for UP State Merit List and not be able to appear for State Counselling
Click here for Online Counseling Registration
|On-line registration start date||Date 20-08-2016|
|All-India first cycle Counselling||Date 22 to 27.8.2016|
|On-line registration expires||Date 30.8.2016(Online Payment will Stop at 12 Midnight)|
|Publication of the merit list for admission in U.P||Date 31/08/2016|
|Counselling state level first cycle|
(first cycle ends depending on the all-India)
|Date from 03/09/2016|
|All-India Counselling second cycle||September 15 Full|
|State Level Counselling second cycle (first cycle ends depending on the all-India)||September 21, 2016 the|
|Closing date for entry||September 30, 2016 (Based on MCI or Sec High Court)|
|For students with disabilities category Medical Board||Director General in due course, medical education and training, will be notified by A. 0 Q 0.|
KGMU UP NEET 2016 Counseling Schedule/ Seat Allotment:
Students those who have participated in the NEET exam and determine the on-line system through Online Registration, will be consider eligible for the counseling. For all private and government medical colleges in the state / institutions the on-line registration, & it is mandatory for the candidates.
- After the NEET 2016 State Quota Merit list release the Counseling related info along with the description shall be update.
- The First cycle of Counseling round shall be conclude in the First week of September. In which the counseling for the courses amongst BDS & MBBS in recognized colleges institutes will occur. Counseling related info shall be updated at here & website/ State Newspapers etc.
Documents to be brought at the time of counseling-
- The certificates of Passing of Intermediate/ Intermediate & B.Sc
- Two photographs as same updated through Online Registration
- Category’s Certificate (original) if not General.
- High School passing Certificate (Original)
- Uttar Pradesh Resident Certificate (Prescribed certificate in Original)
- NEET-1/ NEET-2 Admit card
- NEET 2016 Rank Letter
- Print out of the Online Registration etc.
Website of the KGMU : www.kgmu.edu.in