UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2016 Recruitment Apply 3633 Kanungo Inspector Posts at www.up.gov.in
- 1 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2016 Recruitment Apply 3633 Kanungo Inspector Posts at www.up.gov.in
- 1.1 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh will soon issue the UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 for the 3633 Kanungo posts in the Uttar Pradesh state. UP Revenue Department is all set to declare the official advertisement for the recruitment of Revenue Inspector. Here, we have also given the official advertisement when the board will release it on the official website.
There will be total 3633 number of Kanungo posts under the Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department. Aspirants may check the official advertisement through this they can get all information. Like that educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, how to apply, important dates, selection process, and application fee.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector
Aspirants those who are looking for Uttar Pradesh government jobs may use this great chance and apply for UP Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016. Every year, the official organization has issue a different kind of recruitment advertisement. Aspirants those who are interested and are eligible can check the official advertisement on the official website given below. The written examination of the Uttar Pradesh Kanungo Inspector 2016 will be conducted for offered Revenue Inspector positions and called only meritorious applicants to further selection rounds.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016-17
The UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Notification was currently declared by the Uttar Pradesh Revenue Board in the month of September 2016. The UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 is for 3633 number of posts for the Revenue Inspector Kanungo Jobs. The applicants those are interest in and are eligible also. They can check the complete Uttar Pradesh Revenue Inspector Notification 2016 in the recruitment section. The claimants will select on the basis of their performance in the personal interview and the written exam conducted. So, prepare well and then appear for the exam.
The aspirants, those who are interested in applying for the UPSSSC Kanungo Recruitment 2016. Must complete graduation from the authorized university. Applicants those who are eligible and are looking for the UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Jobs has to use this great chance. The online application link is available below on our web page for the candidates looking for the government jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
up.gov.in job details
- Name of the Department:Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department
- Name of the Post:Revenue Inspector
- Total Number of Posts:3633 vacancies
- Job Location:Uttar Pradesh
- Notification Release on:Publish soon on the official web link
- Online Application Form Start from:Available Soon
- Official Website:gov.in
Educational Qualification: Graduation/ Degree in any field with minimum marks from an authorized University/ Institutions.
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years as on the last date of application form. And age relaxation check in the official notification when it comes out
Selection Process: The selection process of the aspirants will complet on the basis of the following.
- Written Examination
- And also Personnel Interview
Application Fee: Application are suggest to refer the official notification available at the official website.
How to apply for the Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016–17?
- Applicants are suggest to visit the official website i.e. www.up.gov.in
- Then, click on the recruitment link.
- Open the application form and fill up the necessary information in it.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on submit option.
- Save the application form for future use.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: Declare soon.
- The last Date to Submit the Online Application Form: Declare soon.
- Exam Date for UP Revenue Inspector Jobs: Declare soon.
Official Website: www.up.gov.in