RVUNL AE JE Admit Card 2016, Rajasthan Energy Dept AEN JEN Exam Date, Raj Vidyut Utpadan Jr Chemist Hall Ticket and JVVN AVVN Assistant/ Junior Engineer Call Letter
- 1 RVUNL AE JE Admit Card 2016, Rajasthan Energy Dept AEN JEN Exam Date, Raj Vidyut Utpadan Jr Chemist Hall Ticket and JVVN AVVN Assistant/ Junior Engineer Call Letter
One of the most awaited updates for those candidates who recently applied to Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2016 of 1124 JE AE vacancies. As per recent news, soon Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd will start issuing the admit card for online exam of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Junior Chemist posts. On 13th October’16 just a few days back, the online submission of application form closed to start the selection process for applicants. Now those who have registered their applications are excitedly waiting for the release of RVUNL AEN JEN Exam Dates information and hall ticket.
Remember, only eligible candidates will able to get their RVUNL AE JE Admit Card 2016 download from the official website of the Raj Energy Department. As soon as the valid Rajasthan RVUNL JE Call Letter link uploads to the designated portal, every candidate will get notified through this web page. For the sake of applicants, we have provided a link to download RVUNL AE Exam Hall Ticket below, which is attached to the primary site. Checks out Raj Junior Chemist admit card related information from the following paragraphs. Read this full article for complete details about written examination.
The Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (R.V.U.N.L.)
is the electricity generation, transmission and distribution company formed in 2000 under the act 1956. It has been entrusted with the job of development of power projects in the state. The head office of this state power department is situated in Jaipur City. This department is playing lead role in giving highest priority to the power generation for manifold and rapid development. The generating Stations of this organization have acquired a distinctive reputation in the country for their efficient and economic power generation. RSEB unbundled in five Companies for quality and reliable power supply to the consumers. The Rajasthan State Electricity Board’s five subdivisions are RVUN, RRVPN, AVVN, JVVN, and JdVVN.
All these subsidiary companies are working with the Raj State Power Department. Every annual, this company releases employment notifications for the qualified and interested people. They publish rojgar samachar through the official website so that every candidate can interact easily. Recently, to fill up 1124 vacancies of JEN, AEN, and Junior Chemist posts, the Nigam has issued the recruitment notice in the September month. Those aiming for Raj electricity dept jobs have optimized the chance and submitted applications before a due date.
RVUNL AE JE Admit Card 2016 Download Online
According to the notification, the energy department of Rajasthan state will schedule the Written Competitive Exam in November first or second week. The dates for RVUNL AE & JE Exams are to be announced soon by the board. This competitive exam will be conducted only through online mode at venues given the call letters. All the candidates will have to appear for the test at an examination center given in their hall ticket.
In addition the written exam is going to hold in the Rajasthan, Delhi NCR, Haryana, Punjab, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh (MP) and Gujarat State. We have listed names of centers at the bottom check it out. The medium of this written test will be English only, except for the Hindi Subject. As per RVUNL JEN AEN Syllabus and Exam Pattern, the question paper will have Objective Type Questions (MCQ) of 100 marks. The question paper will cover subjects like General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Hindi and General English. The Mathematics, General Hindi, and English subjects will be of Class-XII level.
The negative making system is there in this examination so be alert while writing a paper. Each worry answer will get negative marks decided by the authority. Contestants need to secure qualifying marks to become eligible for Documents Verification session.
Minimum Passing Marks (Cutoff Marks):-
- 30% out of 100 marks for Unreserved Candidates
- 20% out 100 marks for SC/ST/BC/SBC/PWD Contestants
Through below quick link, Finally applicants can download RVUNL Admit Card 2016 to attend Jr Chemist, AE, and JE Online Exam whenever officially released by the department. The authority will intimate every applicant for generating their hall ticket. They will send a notification regarding the call letter through email/SMS. Contestants will have to visit the official website energy.rajasthan.gov.in for collecting their RVUNL Junior Engineer Call Letter for online test. The call letter will consist of information like Applicant’s Name, Seat Number, Examination Date & Timing, Venue Address, etc. All the aspirants are required to use their Registration Number and Password or DOB for accessing the Rajasthan Energy Dept Exam Admit card from the website. Affix your recent photograph on the admit card preferably the same as provided during registration. Applicants are advised to appear at the examination center with a valid copy of RVUNL hall ticket and photo identity proof. Those participants without necessary documents are not allowed to enter premises. The Raj Vidyut Utpadan Nigam officials will give information about downloading the Rajasthan RVUNL Asst Engineer Hall Ticket 10-15 days before the examination by Email/SMS and official website. We have mentioned all the details in this article and if there will any further details will update it.
Some important guidelines:-
- The items like mobile phone, handbag, electronic instruments, non-electronics instrument, articles, wrist watch, etc. banned inside the examination hall.
- Those participants reporting late will not get permission to take part in the test.
- The test duration is 01 hour and no exact time will provide to the examine es.
- No TA/DA will get paid to any applicant.
Candidates!! the guidelines for downloading RVUNL JVVN AVVN JEN/AEN Online Exam 2016 Call Letter from an official website available on this web page at the bottom. Hence you all are advised to hurry up and follow this process to generate your RVUN e-admit card without being later. Those who unable to get their hall ticket can contact authority through helpline number provided below. Don’t forget to carry this call letter during the Computer based test session.
Name of the Recruiters (Companies):-
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUN)
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVN)
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVN)
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JdVVN)
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPN)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1124
This Exam going to conduct for the following posts:-
- Junior Engineer-I
- JEN Electrical
- JE N Mechanical
- JEN Civil
- JEN Control & Instrumentation
- JEN Fire & Safety
- Assistant Engineer
- AEN Electrical
- AE N Mechanical
- AEN Civil
- AEN Control & Instrumentation
- AEN Fire & Safety
- Junior Chemist
Examination Name: Written Competitive Exam (Computer Based – Online Mode)
RVUNL Online Exam Dates:-
- For AEN posts –11.2016 (Friday)
- For JEN posts –Notified Soon
- For Jr Chemist posts – Notified Soon
Centers for Written Competitive Test:-
- Sangrur, Bathinda, Abu Road, Ajmer, Alwar, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Sriganganagar, Udaipur, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Hisar, Sonipat, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore and Ujjain.
Call Letter Download Status:-
- AE –10.2016 onward
- JE – Update Shortly
- Junior Chemist – Update Shortly
Official Website: www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
How to download Rajasthan RVUNL JVVN AVVN Junior Engineer Call Letter(admit card) 2016?
- Open the official website.
- Now click on option of Recruitment and choose option of Admit Card.
- Click on a link titled as‘Download Call Letter for JE, AE & Jr Chemist Online Examination 2016’.
- A login page will appear on your device.
- Fill up your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth (DOB).
- Press “Submit” button after inserting the asked details in the empty boxes.
- Now, a PDF file of admit card will display.
- Save the hall ticket and check out details provided in it are correct or not.
- At last, print a copy of hall ticket for participating in the examination.