- 1 RRB-CWE V IBPS Notification 2016 Notification,Form,Call Letter,Syllabus,Pattern
- 2 IBPS RRB-CWE-V 2016 Application Form
- 2.1 IBPS RRB-CWE-V 2016 Notification
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has made the Announcement for the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Group-A Officers & Group-B Office Assistants in RRBs (RRBs-CWE-V) 2016. IBPS is going to invite the Applications for the Online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (RRBs- CWE-V) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
RRBs IBPS CWE V Recruitment 2016:> Finally the recruitment Notification for the Common Recruitment Process for Grp-A/ Grp-B Office Asstt under (RRBs-CWE-V) 2016 has been issued. The detailed for (RRBs-CWE-V) recruitment Advertisement consisting Application form/ Online Applications dates/ Required Eligibility/ Exam Date/ Exam Syllabus/ Recruitment process etc are stated heredown.
Name of the Department: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Category’s Name: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Exam: RRBs-CWE-V
Name of the Posts:
- Group-A Officers (Scale I, II & III) &
- Group-B Office Assistants (Multipurpose),
IBPS RRB-CWE-V 2016 Notification
बैंकिंग कार्मिक चयन संस्थान (आईबीपीएस) द्वारा क्षेत्रीय ग्रामीण बैंको (RRBs – CWE -V) के ग्रुप ‘ए’ अधिकारी (स्केल-I – II -III) और ग्रुप ‘B’ कार्यालय सहायक (बहु–उद्देशीय) के भर्ती के लिए विज्ञापन जारी कर दिया है अतःसभी योग्य अभियार्थी 14.09.2016 से 30.09.2016 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है |
Online applications shall be invited from the candidates fulfill the required Eligibility criteria. Online Applications can be filled at the IBPS recruitment portal website (ibps.in). Willing candidates may apply online only from 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016.
- A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III
Officer (Scale I, II & III)/ Office Assistant (Multipurpose) –
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
- 600/- for all others
IBPS RRB-CWE-V 2016 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|1. Degree from a recognized University|
2. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s
|Officer Scale-I||1. Degree from a recognized University|
2. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB
3. Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification.
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer||1. Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate|
|Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers||Information Technology Officer|
Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution
Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
|Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institution|
MBA in Marketing from a recognized university
Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science etc from a recognized uni with 50% marks aggregate.
|Officer Scale-III||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||Minimum 5 years-experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions|
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2016)
- For Officer Scale- III-21-40 Years
- Officer Scale- II- 21-32 Years
- For Officer Scale- I- 18-30 Years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)-18-28 Years
IBPS RRB CWE-V > Officers Gr-1,2,3 Office Assistant (Multi) Selection Process:
- FOR THE POST OF OFFICERS SCALE I: Prelim-Main-Interview-Final-Merit List
- THE POST OF OFFICERS SCALE II (GENERALIST AND SPECIALIST) AND SCALE III): Single Level Examination- Interview-Final Merit list
- FOR THE POST OF OFFICE ASSISTANTS (MULTIPURPOSE):Prelim-Main-Final Merit list.
Interview (Only for post of Officers (Scale I, II and III):
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for the post of Officers Scale I, Officers Scale II and III under CWE- RRB-V will subsequently be called for an Interview to be co-ordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter
- On completion of the interview process / main examination, depending on the vacancies to be filled in as per the business needs of the RRBs and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the RRBs, based on merit-cum-preference
Officer Grade-1, 2, 3 Office Assistant Prelim/ Main Exam Syllabus:
For Office Assistant, Officer Scale-1: Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude,
For Officer Grade-1,2,3: Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation, Financial Awareness , English Language, Hindi Language & Computer Knowledge, Professional Knowledge etc.
IBPS RRBs-CWE-V Online Prelims Call Letter 2016
As per schedule the Online Preliminary Exam admit cards for the RRBs-CWE-V Exam shall be issued out from October-November 2016 post conclusion of Pre-Exam Training. Admit cards consisting the all exam info consisting Exam date/ venue/ Roll no etc.
- So Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview.
24.10.2016 to 29.10.2016
|IBPS RRB Notification release date||09.09.2016.|
|Starting date of IBPS RRB Online registration of applications||14.09.2016||Last date for registration of Online Application||30.09.2016||Starting and closing date of Fee Payment through Online Mode||14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016||Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||After 10.10.2016||Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||17.10.2016||Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||1. Officer Scale-I- October 2016|
2. Office Assistant– November 2016
|IBPS RRB 2016 Exam date (CWE-V):Online Preliminary examination||1. Officer Scale-I –05 & 06.11.2016.|
2. Office Assistant– 12, 13 & 19.11.2016 (if required)
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||1. Officer Scale-I – November 2016|
2. Office Assistant- December 2016
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||1. Officer Scale-I – November 2016,|
2. Office Assistant- December 2016
|Online Examination – Main||1. Officers (I, II & III) – 11.12.2016,|
2. Office Assistant – 18.12.2016
|Declaration of Result – Main (For Officers Scale I, II and III||December 2016|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||December 2016|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III||January 2017|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistants||February 2017|
Website of the IBPS : www.ibps.in/